Grade Tech Services specializes in civil work including building, demo, and expansions of substations. The specifics of Grade Tech’s scope vary from job to job but an average substation project might include:
- SWPPP – Erosion and Dust Control
- Clearing and Grubbing Project Area
- Excavation – Cut
- Excavation – Fill
- RipRap Installation – Ditches and Slopes
- Removing Foundations
- Access Road Construction
- Perimeter Drainage Ditches
- Road Finishes – Installing Imported Material
- Yard Finsihes – Installing Imported Rock
- Excavate and Backfill Foundations and Gate Aprons
- Excavate and Backfill Cable Tray
- Install Culverts
- Construction Staking and Survey
- Soil Sterilization
- Oil Containment Lined Berms
Below are some pictures from a current substation project Grade Tech Services.
Quick Contact Form.
Please fill out this contact form and a representative from Grade Tech will be with you shortly.
Grade Tech Mailing Address
6905 S. 1300 E. #283
Midvale, UT 84047